View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Festive Greetings 
Site Admin

Post Festive Greetings
Dear members,

May I wish you all a Peaceful and Pleasant Festive Season and a Happy and Healthy New Year

Kind Regards

Administrator :grin:

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:39 pm

Oddbjørn.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:44 pm

For me, there is always a lot of anticipation taking place at year end looking forward to the arrival of the annual issue of the SAA Journal. I have just finished reading the 2006 Journal and enjoyed it immensely. It never ceases to amaze me to see in the articles the in-depth knowledge, diversity of interest, experience and resourcefulness of our members. The Journal always reinforces with me just how much talent and expertise we have in our midst. Kudos as well to our editor who brings it all together and makes it happen. Dave Sterling :grin:

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:00 am
Site Admin

Post Festive Greetings
David Sterling wrote of the in-depth knowledge, diversity of interest, experience of our members, and I have to agree. This has been shown in the varied postings and the answering of questions on this forum. It has been a great joy to me to read them - and to see how readily others come forward to discuss and advise from the four corners of the earth (well three corners anyway. I never could understand how a spherical world could have corners)

This is just what your Committee, and of course your Hon Sec. hoped would happen through "Project Outreach" and I look forward to many more years of the same.

Administrator

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]